5. Susan Hetty3 Bandy (John2, Simeon1) was born on 8 Feb 1892 at Clay Co., MS, USA; Named for her maternal Grandmother Susan Coggins Goode.26,27 She married Paul Daniel Ashmore in 1914.28 She died on 5 Nov 1982 at Memphis, TN, USA, at age 90.29. She appeared on the census of 1900 at age 8, "Sudie", Daughter, page 111, Clay Co., MS, USA.30
Children of Susan Hetty3 Bandy and Paul Daniel Ashmore all born at Columbus, Lowndes Co., MS, USA, were as follows:
9. i. Eugene Edward4, married Frances Wallace.
10. ii. Mary Pauline.
11. iii. Raymond Bandy.
12. iv. Annie Ardelle.
13. v. Martha.
6. Johnnie Mai3 Bandy (John2, Simeon1) was born on 30 Jun 1898 at Clay Co., MS, USA.31,32 She married Donald Persival Fikes.33. She appeared on the census of 1900 at age 1, "Johnnie", Son, page 111, Clay Co., MS, USA.34
Children of Johnnie Mai3 Bandy and Donald Persival Fikes were as follows:
14. i. Marjorie Etta4, born 4 Apr 1922 at Watertown, NY, USA; married Norman Lampard.
7. Charles Eugene3 Bandy (John2, Simeon1) was born on 16 Oct 1900 at West Point, Clay Co., MS, USA; Named for his uncle Oscar Eugene. He married Loretta Youngblood on 13 Oct 1920 at Osceola, Mississippi Co., AR, USA. He married Ruth Bryant Bowen, daughter of Robert Lewis Bowen and Sara Frances Bryant, circa 1922. He died on 28 Jan 1928 at age 27. He was buried at Osceola, Mississippi Co., AR, USA. He lived before 1926 at Memphis, TN, USA.
Children of Charles Eugene3 Bandy and Loretta Youngblood are:
15. i. Charlotte Eugenia4.
Children of Charles Eugene3 Bandy and Ruth Bryant Bowen were as follows:
16. i. Charles Bowen4, born 20 Sep 1923 at Osceola, AR, USA; married Margaret Winiarski.
17. ii. Ruth Elizabeth.
8. Lena3 Griffin (Anna2Bandy, Simeon1) married Frank Robinson at Clay Co., MS, USA.35. Charlotte E Bandy Bunnell writes: "After John Frazier BANDY was settled in Mississippi Co. AR, Lena and Frank ROBINSON came from Clay Co. MS to find work. They lived with John Frazier's family until Frank passed the Civil Service examinations and began employment at the Wilson AR post office, Wilson was just a few miles from John Frazier's home. Lena's brother Robert GRIFFIN Jr either came with them or at a later date bringing their father with them.
Children of Lena3 Griffin and Frank Robinson are as follows:
Created with The Master Genealogist for Windows May 2002