IN THE NATIONAL REGISTER OF HISTORIC PLACES
|supplied by Bonnie Cernosek|
Bandy Farms Historic District (Bandys Crossroads vicinity) 04/27/90
Original 1.86 acre site given by James E. and Amanda R Bandy. First burial was in 1875. Buried here are early pioneers, victims of the 1882 - 1884 smallpox epidemic. Also eleven Confederate War Veterans , One Texas Revolution War Veteran and Levi Wilson, one of three original Tehuacana Church trustees. The Tehuacana Church was built in the 1880s and was moved to Medina County in 1900.
Bandey, Edna 21 Jan 1875 15 Feb 1911
Mother, m. T.T.